Health & Safety Policy
The management of Suzuki Latex Industry M’sia Sdn Bhd is committed to ensure
- Safety, health and welfare of each SLM employees during working hours.
- Protecting the employees against the risks of occupational injuries.
To do so, the management of SLM will
- Establish and support a functional Safety, Health and Environment committee.
- Review and implement appropriate proposals from the committee in a timely manner.
- Identify occupational risks through regular safety, health and environmental patrolling.
- Good housekeeping through 5S implementation.
To ensure the committee effectiveness, SLM will provide the committee members appropriate educational programs and awareness through appropriate trainings, seminars and briefings.
SLM will strive to minimize the risks associated with occupational hazards by supporting the SHE committee activities to champion the Health, Safety and Environmental matters.